CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

MPS- FATHER'S DAY CHALLENGE




So my pink stamper is having a father's day challenge to win an expression! She is so super generous! And I so want to win... have the personal cutter and would love love to win...but if i don't it was fun to do the challenge...here's my card! hope you guys like it and please leave a comment and become a follower! xoxo

Recipe: everything was done on my gypsy!

robot: 3.25 in using robotz cartridge
fathersdayhugs: 1in using robotz cartridge (fonts)


CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THE NEW GYPSY UPDATE! now i dont waste any paper when i make my cuts using the ruler and the hide the contour features! can't wait to play more with its new features! if you haven't updated your gypsy go to your gypsy sync software now!

No comments:

Post a Comment