CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

mother's day cards extravaganza!

So today was dedicated to finishing my mother's day cards before the weekend...I think I might have drained all my creative juices...nonetheless here's what I came up with:

this card is for an aunt who has a son the jewels are hearts







this was for my mother in law








this was for my mami (my interpretation of idea from emma at mycreativetime)









this is for my aunt in law who is expecting a little boy(fishin u a happy day)









and last but not least for grandma/great grandma. My daughter,since she was smaller, goes outside with her gigi to look at the moon(the card says gigi the moon)






thanks everyone for looking at my blog and please become a follower! hope evryone has a happy mother's day! please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards. I love the fishy one! My two year old LOVES fish, so I had to show her this...it was so cute she kept pointing and saying fishy fishy fishy...she approves too. TFS and have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete