CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

first card using cuts from momo's cut swap


hey everyone! so my partner was julie from readysetstampit.blogspot.com and she was so generous! not only did she send me cuts in different size but she also sent me corrdinating paper (mats and strips)...what a great partner and inspiration...so here's the first card I made using the cuts she sent me! Its the strawberries from the preserves cartridge! this is one sweet card...in my opinion...what's yours? I loved to know what you think? and please become a follower...i will soon post a picture of everything she sent...its alot of little pieces cause I told here i would assemble them...thanks again for looking!


recipe: strawberries from preserves cartridge
cuddlebug embossing folder "swiss dots" for strawberries
cuddlebug embossing folder "birds and swirls" for green mat

2 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie-It's been a while since I stopped by your blog. I need to do that more often. You have some great stuff! I am so impressed not only with your cards, but with your cooking. You are a girl after my own heart! I love baking too!!! Have a blessed 4th! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete