CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

warm wishes!!!!


So I've been sick the past couple of days and was unable to go out for our family fun day Sunday...I've been seeing alot of stores bringing in the Christmas decor out already!!! Halloween hasn't even passed yet so i got inspired to make a chilly card (since that's what I've been feeling with this cold)that warms you up with a smile! Used alot of elements while making this pedestal card: my dear friend gypsy (hide contour and sizing),heat embossing(snowflakes on sentiment), cuttlebug embossing(snowflakes on background), my PKS stamps(critter faces Set A), tearing tech.(for the blue snow), white stitching and of course create a critter/everyday paper dolls(for the accessories). had some much fun! thanks for looking and please leave a comment!


P.S. since i've been able to go on the computer I noticed Made By Momo made a similar card lol! Guess we've all had penguins on our mind! go see her card at madebymomo.blogspot.com

1 comment: