So for the past couple of weeks I've been working on some baby shower invitations for my aunt in law...Her colors were baby blue, green and brown. I had to figure out how to incorporate all the colors with out going over board on one more than the other....I made a 5.5 X 7.25 card and I think it turned out super cute! the favor is a candle....
- Ek success punch for brown border
- green scallop using gypsy wanderings(3x3)
- brown bear using sizzix stuffed animals on my cuddle bug
- baby blue ribbon
- "Its a baby shower" using wild card cartridge (phrases)
- pop dots to raise scallop so invite flap can tuck under
- baby blue circle using George basic shapes and ran through the cuddle bug using Swiss dots