CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby (Boy) Shower Cards/favor







So for the past couple of weeks I've been working on some baby shower invitations for my aunt in law...Her colors were baby blue, green and brown. I had to figure out how to incorporate all the colors with out going over board on one more than the other....I made a 5.5 X 7.25 card and I think it turned out super cute! the favor is a candle....



recipe:






  • Ek success punch for brown border



  • green scallop using gypsy wanderings(3x3)



  • brown bear using sizzix stuffed animals on my cuddle bug



  • baby blue ribbon



  • "Its a baby shower" using wild card cartridge (phrases)



  • pop dots to raise scallop so invite flap can tuck under
  • baby blue circle using George basic shapes and ran through the cuddle bug using Swiss dots

No comments:

Post a Comment