CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey everyone this is my first post and I'm new to the blogging world...how do you add a button? decorations to your page?
Well I'm making this page to display what I enjoy doing the most...scrapbooking/card making! My hubby got me hooked when he bought me a cricut 3yrs go and last yr he got me a cuddlebug...now I want to win an expression from mypinkstamper.com and I don't know how to ad a button...ugghhh! I am an avid follower of robyn at mypinkstamper.com and other fellow scrappers....check out my facebook page....I will soon add pictures of my work...thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. 1st of all, I'm your 1st follower!! Now down to business!
    What you need to do is log onto blogger.com & click on New Post & write your blurb & there is a little icon to the right of "Link", that is where you would download any image that you want to add to your post! Lets try this 1st, then move on to posting buttons!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete